Globe International is a leading supplier of fasteners, door hardware, and galvanized aircraft cable.
Globe International is a leading supplier of fasteners, door hardware, and galvanized aircraft cable. We are headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and maintain a fully-stocked distribution center in North Kansas City, Missouri. Our success can be attributed to the partnerships we have developed with our customers by supplying them with high quality products, costs savings, and a team dedicated to providing them with an unparalleled level of customer service. Globe International’s global supply chain allows us to fulfill any material need for our customers as their businesses evolve and grow.
Globe International has a 97% customer retention rate
We have always focused on effectively managing every aspect of the supply process from customer service, engineering, purchasing, expediting, shipping, to quality control for our customers. Our team’s approach has forged strong customer relationships, many of which have spanned decades. Globe International’s customer retention rate of 97 percent is a testament to the hard work and dedication of our entire team.
Supplying Quality Fasteners, Cable, and Hardware for Over 60 Years
- Founded in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania by Leon Ettingoff in 1950 to supply appliances
- Capitalizing on a growing need within the market for the component parts to the appliances, focus shifted to importing bulk fasteners for distribution
- In 1970, Gary Weissman, Leon’s son-in-law, joined the company and became an integral part of the business’ growth
- With an increasing demand to expand product offering, Globe International began to import and distribute products such as door hardware and galvanized aircraft cable
- Incorporated value-added services and secondary processes such as custom packaging, mill shipments, painted fasteners, and a stock and release program
- Steven and Michael Weissman joined the management team in 2004 and 2008 respectively
- Distribution center in Missouri opened in 2006, adding significant warehouse space and a valuable shipping point to cut down on freight cost and lead time to customers
- Since 2006, Globe International has rapidly expanded its product offering and experienced consistent revenue growth
- Team of personnel handling international sourcing, customer service, sales, shipping and receiving, and quality control has continued to grow